internet radio consultancy
For more than 10 years, I have helped radio stations launch their internet streams, create innovative websites and grow their listenership.
As a radio professional, I have relevant and practical know how on utilising popular radio platforms and building active and enthusiatic communities of listeners and presenters.
I have developed a range of online tools that add dynamic content and interactivty to a radio station website to make listening fun and engaging.
I was an early pioneer of linking the station playout system with its website, third party music information sources such as last.fm and social media channels to automatically integrate now playing info, artist bios and photos as well as dynamic schedule info.
Some of the services I can provide include
- twitter, facebook, last.fm and other social media API integration
- automated briefing kit (eg summary of local news & events, announcements etc sent to presenter on the day of their show)
- shoutbox / live messaging / custom emoticons
- dynamic show scheduling for presenters
- promotion tools such as show ecards, banners, screensavers and posters
- jobs, for sale and classified ads boards for radio stations
- online listener mags and newsletters
- station monitoring and listener statistics gathering
- podcast production and automated publishing
- station voiceover and imaging
As an award winning radio station owner, developer and designer, I can advise on how your radio station can utilise effective online tools to help convert casual listeners into active and engaged contributors to your station and website.
Contact me if you'd like to explore working together.